About Me
Name: s a n g a i n A
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, June 5, 2009  
 
 
my best friend engagement
Another engagement this month. And it was my bestfriend with her long time boyfriend, Nazmi.
I'm very happy for you babe and still x percaye she already got engaged and getting married real soon!
Still remember years back, me, watie and nadhira(my other childhood friend) discuss on who will getting married first and no one had no idea at that time.
And awal bulan lepas, she told me that she's getting engaged and i was like SERIOUSLY!!!!

I couldn't believe it because we grew up together, knew each other inside and out, share our secrets that we will never tell anyone else, and I'm not afraid to tell her my most embarrassment secrets, in fact she's the only person that I share everything because i know that she won't judge.

And now she's engaged! My childhood bestfriend had been hitched!
To you babe, I'm really happy and proud of you. Still remember the first time i met with Nazmi was back in 2002 at KLCC(ko ingt ag x) and he's such a sweet guy. Watching them together, made me believe in true love. Ingat ag tak yang, whenever i told you about my lousy love life, i always mentioned that how lucky for both of you to have each other.. hehe..

Anyway, congratulations to you and I hope that you will always be my best girlfriend ever and we still share secrets and gossips hehe..

























Watie with her future MIL















The sweet couple


























Me and Watie

























Me, Safwan and Watie





















Me and Nadhira. Now it's a battle between me and her on who goes next hehe
posted by s a n g a i n A @ 9:44 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home