About Me
Name: s a n g a i n A
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, April 18, 2009  
 
 
whining over stupid things
i really need to go on diet and exercise. i've gained 4freaking kgs for the past 2 months! i keep on wearing the same jeans every day(my sister's actually) coz i couldnt fit to mine anymore.. And my sis's jeans is 2 size bigger than mine huhu

in need of a partner who can help and support me to dicipline myself in order to shed all those extra baggage. Kidei is excluded since his must have menu is nasi.

And the saddest part is, i just bought two new pants that were 1 size smaller than my usual, thinking of i might fit nicely into it.. but the fact is, i can't even button it.. dammit!
posted by s a n g a i n A @ 9:28 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home