About Me
Name: s a n g a i n A
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, March 27, 2009  
 
 
PMS
Yes, i'm having PMS and this particular person said something at the very wrong time..

This is the conversation

the person : ko da ade bf x?
me : ha? nape?
the person : ko sayang die bese2 je eh?
me : ha???
the person : yelaa.. tak pnah nmpk pon ko ltak gamba die kt frenster ke? col pon ckp kasar2 je?
me : .........
the person : hehe bese la tuh.. nnti ko sure jumpe yg ko btol2 syg nyer (smile annoyingly)

WTF??? im really pissed off and feels like smacking that person head at that moment.. seriously!!
I know i'm overreacting because of my pms and the workloads but what kind of questions and statement was that?

The fact that i didn't put our pictures together and didn't call each other syg, baby, or whatsoever makes that person thinks like that? How childlish..

So if that person is happen to stumble to this blog; here i wanna tell you..

I prefer to keep my personal life low and keep it to myself. I don't feel comfortable to share with the whole world about my life and especially my love life. I may share and tell if i want to..
Unless if the jodoh is there, then I'll blog about us and put lots and lots of pictures until you vomit yourself.

I don't need to tell how much the love is, where we go to eat, what present he gave me etc. if i don't feel like doing it..

Just mind your damn life as i don't even question the fact that you change your partner every year..or twice a year? So that is your philosophy of true love isn't it? Pity you
posted by s a n g a i n A @ 1:45 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home